RE: [DNS] Contacts

From: Sabinus Robi <srobi§pulsat.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:26:31 +1000
If you know the name of the country, then all you have to do is contact
Foreign affairs & trade in Canberra, who then may give you proper advice
regarding the subject.The country you are talking about definitely knows
international protocol. The problem is, most African countries do not have
diplomatic contact with Australia, with most Australian missions scattered
sparsely in the continent. I can help you more should you tell me the
country name, and what issues re Internet they want to know. I am African
with ground knowledge of African Foreign Relations.