Re: [DNS] .biz status?

From: David Keegel <djk§cyber.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:51:15 +1000 (EST)
Andrew Pam wrote:
] Furthermore, I question the continued value of domain names as brands
] beyond the next few years at most.  Due to other shortcomings of the
] existing DNS for newer software architectures such as P2P, I expect
] the present importance of domain names predicated on their use in URLs
] to significantly decline in overall importance.

Imminent Death of the DNS Predicted!  GIFs at 11.

:-)

 David Keegel <djk&#167;cyber.com.au>  URL: http://www.cyber.com.au/users/djk/
Cybersource P/L: Unix Systems Administration and TCP/IP network management