RE: [DNS] .biz status?

From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin§melbourneit.com.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:22:33 +1000
For authoritative information about ".biz", see:
http://www.neulevel.com

Neulevel is a joint venture between Melbourne IT and Neustar, USA.

Phase 1 of ".biz" is targeting middle of May 2001, assuming ICANN completes
its work on the agreements.

The agreements are detailed at:
http://www.icann.org/melbourne/new-tld-agreements-topic.htm

Regards,