[DNS] Why

From: Dassa <dasssa§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:38:24 +1000
Hi

I find it very strange that despite the recent recommendations from the
review panel to AuDA, that there continues to be anonymities with the
registration of generic and geographic based domain names under .com.au.
How is it expected for any of the recommendations to be implemented when
there are obvious ignoring of even the current rules with regard to these
issues?

I would present examples but as some of these are even advertised
nationally on TV, I feel the effort would be redundant.

Dassa.