[DNS] Registration of org.au in less than 2 weeks

From: Iris Radulescu <Iris§AfterHours.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:17:59 +1000
Without trying to take sides, I feel obliged to say that I submitted a
registration request for an .org.au the night of 18 May 01 and received the
registration confirmation on 31 May 01. That is less than 2 weeks - slower
than a .com.au registration, but quite acceptable.
Best regards
Iris Radulescu