Re: [DNS] org.au

From: CYONA1 <cyona1§treko.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:23:47 +0800
Hi all

How did it happen that Robert Elz became the sole authority to administer
the org.au domains.  I have pending important organisations such as the
Multiple Birth Association of WA and the Narrogin Business Enterprise Centre
who put their trust in me to maintain their sites.  Our local ISP closed
it's doors and transferred all it's sites to Westnet.  The people at Westnet
have been fantastic with the changeover but the redelegation has held
everything up.  Surely with the number of complaints against Mr Elz for
delays, someone of a higher authority should step in and strip him of his
monopoly.

Grant Hicks
Systems Plus Pty Ltd
sysplus&#167;treko.net.au