RE: [DNS] org.au

From: Andrew Hennell <andrew§nsa.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:25:54 +1000
I've had no real problems with org.au.  Haven't received a confirmation
email, but a check at aunic shows registration or delegation have proceeded
in a reasonable time given a single volunteer is still handling them.

If you want speed and/or certainty, there are other .au domains.  If you
want .org.au, we know what the deal is.

It's been the same deal for a few years now, so it's not like you're
suddenly finding something new.

[shrug] maybe I'm just in a very peaceful mood today :o)

Cheers,
Andrew.