RE: [DNS] org.au

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:50:52 +1000
Whilst Andrew may not be correct in this specific case, he raises a valuable
point. Part of the problem, I think, is where an entity would be better
suited to another 2LD. It appears that rather than responding to this
effect, Robert simply does not respond at all. At the moment, when I receive
complaints about .org.au delays in registration, I advise people to consider
applying in other 2LDs that may be appropriate. Of course this is not a
satisfactory state of affairs but at least, for some, it's a solution.

Doesn't help with the delays in re-delegations either.

Regards

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au