Re: [DNS] org.au

From: Murray McDonald <muzzmac§hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:58:54 +1000
A rejected (not enough info) would save a lot of angst.

Note the policy is not very clear. Is org.au only for charities?

My example is: Can a local social sporting team get one? Based on my
experience. Nope.

No reason was given why or why not. It was just ignored. I would like to
remove my request now. There is no method for doing this.

Maybe auDA didn't give Robert enough info in there request for the .au
redelegation. (JOKE)