Re: [DNS] Correction: auDA Ltd

From: Len Lindon <info§humanrights.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:19:31 +1000
> From: Kim Davies <kim&#167;cynosure.com.au>
> Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:55:18 +0800
>
> auDA isn't and never was a proprietary company.
>
> kim

Sorry kim and ml and auDA people. I was wrong.

At least the Ltd part still stands, which is what I
thought I was focusing on.

No excuse for not checking the ASIC record, 'tho.

Rechecked running notes of AGM-- "...Pty? Ltd".

This makes it worse, because I had flagged to check
later on ptyltd and ltd without pty-- not only misread
my own notes but failed anyhow to check it.

Pathetic.

Readers can decide whether this correction affects the
proposition that auDA should not be .org.au but something
else (asn.au, com.au-- or .gov.au).

And the proposition that redelegating .au raises similar
issues to revoking auda.org.au (should auDA Ltd hand back
auda.org.au rather than relying on grandfathering notion?)

Anyhow, I guess I'll have to self-remove my posting privileges
to this list for another lengthy period. The perils of over-
posting! See you in Uruguay.