Re: [DNS] international domain news

From: Andre Beetge <andre§keywordssa.co.za>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:07:00 +0200
Dear Members

Thank you for letting me be part of your mailing list. I have learnt alot
over the last month about the rules in AU regarding domains etc. My partner
and I have signed LOI's to aquire the licence rights for Keywords in
Australia and NZ. The registry agreements will be done soon. We also hold
the license rights for South Africa and Belgium and have Registrar
agreements for 14 other EU countries.

I am sure most of you might of heard what keywords are, but feel free to go
look at
http://www.realnames.com
or just type my name
andre beetge
in the address bar of an IE and see what happens, no http, no www, no
.com.au.

Now as licencse holders our job is to appoint registrars in AU that already
sell domains, to sell keywords to existing clients or new. After following
the discussions you been having in your mailing group I have realised that
some domain registrars in AU might not be that kosher or let me rather say
"might not have your guys stamp of approval". So the reason why I'm emailing
you is to ask if anybody might be able to send me a list of say the the top
10 "accredited" domain registrars/resellers in Australia and maybe NZ, so
when we get there next month I can be sure of seeing the right people.

If anybody can help, thank you very much, if not thanks anyway and once
again I think you discussion group is great.

Greetings from Sunny Cape Town, South Africa

Andre Beetge
Director
Keywords Global BV