Re: [DNS] spam

From: Andre Beetge <andre§keywordssa.co.za>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:16:29 +0200
My email was not intended as spam at all. I actually asked a question which
nobody has seemed to help me with. To answer some of your questions,
Microsoft own 20% of RealNames Corp. and Verisign 10%, Compaq also holds
just under 10%. We will have physical office space in Sydney. It only works
in IE browsers. Once the license rights is signed for AU we then get to set
price as license holders. Currently you can buy keywords for AU space at
$50US through USA registrar. My name has been secured in all the major
countries we work, and yes i chose to point it to the realnames site just as
an example, once our global sites are up the point will change. You can
point a Keyword to any Url you choose.

Once again, all I'm asking for, is some names of the top Domain Players in
AU, just so i can start comms with them before we arrive, to sign up as a
registar for Keywords in AU cost nothing, just some paper work and a few
downloads and plugins. Somebody asked what if two people have the same name,
then its first come first get. Remember Keywords is not competition to DNS,
as you can't own a Keyword if you do not have a URL to point it to qand we
don't sell URL's.

If you asked me for the top 10 DNS players in SA i could tell you quite
easily, so i dont want any major market research done, as one member stated,
also asking you guys before i signed with realnames would have really been
stupid, i think :)

Thanks once again, I won't use this system to talk about RealNmaes and
Keywords again incase its perceived as spam again.
If anyone has any answers or questions feel free to mail me on
andre&#167;keywordssa.co.za

Looking forward to the Rugby - 2001 SPRINGBOK YEAR

Andre