Re: [DNS] Media Release

From: Kenneth B <kb§kb.au.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:06:03 +1000
Not sure i totally understand you but i will say what i think is the case:

ISP's, when asked to register an org.au name - or any name for that case
will charge a service fee...
This would be so they could pay their staff...
None of that money goes to the org.au registrar...

My ISP charges around $80 once off for a registration of a org.au and edu.au
name...

Of cource you could do it yourself and pay nothing  ;)   (See aunic.net)

Kenneth Brownsmith
kb&#167;kb.au.com