RE: [DNS] RE: dispute resolution policies

From: <larry§netregistry.au.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:59:39 +1000
Warwick,

For the resolution of which disputes? I mean, in what context?

If you mean au.com, then that is something we can take off-line to discuss,
as I'm not sure list members are interested (although I am happy to discuss
it on-line). Certainly our existing DRP has proven exceptionally effective
to date with all 'cybersquatting' disputes brought to our attention resolved
without resort to litigation by direct involvement of NetRegistry (and
always in favour of the brand holder, I might add).

Regards

Larry Bloch
Chief Executive Officer
NetRegistry     http://www.netregistry.au.com
Tel: +61 2 9699 6099 | Fax: +61 2 9699 6088
PO Box 270 Broadway NSW   2007 Australia