RE: [DNS] basic rule of manner

From: WestNet Domains <domains§wn.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:01:34 +0800
Just as another point of interest, has anyone noticed the huge increase of
return time for .edu.au domain name registrations. I recieved notification
of an approval 13 minutes after the initial request.

Kind Regards,

Toby.

Tobias Sloan
Domain Administrator
WestNet - Statewide Internet Provider

http://www.westnet.com.au

"Winner of the WAITTA Telecommunications Service Award
2000"