Re: [DNS] Response to Larry Bloch's comments on ".au.com"

From: Kenneth B <kb§kb.au.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:25:26 +1000
I am an owner of 2 au.com domains.
I am very happy with the service that NetRegistry provides with this system
and I am glad the compeditive nature of au.com has affected the Melbourne
I.T response times for .com.au names.

Cheers Larry!   Great Job.

Larry provides excelent and compeditive service.

I think that's the end of the story.
If anyone else on this list didn't like his service, I am sure they would
have voiced their opinion's here.

Kenneth B
kb&#167;kb.au.com