list policies and archives [was Re: [DNS] This lists purpose]

From: Jonathan Ah Kit <jonathan§ah-kit.dropbear.id.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:58:54 GMT
> If there is a statement of what the purpose of this list is, then I suggest
> it be posted as a reminder. If discussion needs to take place to verify and
> agree the purpose, then lets do that.
Is someone seriously telling me there is *no* AUP or policy for the list?

Well,
	http://www.internetnz.net.nz/aup.html#public
has a policy that might be interesting for starters.

BTW: where the heck are the archives? I'm sure someone else has noticed as
well, as in
	http://listmaster.iinet.net.au/cgi-bin/list-about?dns
surely *should* come up with that (and maybe the policy as well), but lately
it’s been doing HTTP redirects to somewhere else. (Well, I tell a lie, on a
quick check it goes to a signup page, nothing to do with archives and or policy
shows up. Doesn’t even ask for the password.)

Comments, anyone?

Regards,
Jonathan Ah Kit. :)
http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/