RE: [DNS] Purpose of this list

From: Michael <michael§mediakinetix.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:30:29 +1000
I second Dave Hooper's suggestion

Michael Verga

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Hooper [mailto:dave&#167;davehooper.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 1:03 PM
To: larry&#167;netregistry.au.com; dns§auda.org.au
Subject: RE: [DNS] Purpose of this list

I vote for no moderation. I don't mind reading all that comes through (it
is, after all, a pretty low traffic list). What I don't wish to read I
quickly skim over and hit delete, it's not that hard guys.

As soon as we invite some form of moderation we cut out any chance we have
of lively debate. Just because you don't agree with a point of view does not
mean that the view is wrong. If list members are so concerned with personal
attacks then I'm sure they know the remedies available to them.

Dave Hooper.