[DNS] re what is this

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:07:41 +1000
It appears that the story is not over yet. It may be that the 'confessor' is
confessing to doing something that did not result in the spread sheet. It
may be that the spread sheet comes from another source. I am investigating
further and when I have some more facts I'll let everyone know.

Regards

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au