[DNS] Code of conduct + Question for Chris Disspain

From: Matthew King <mking§cinfo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:25:54 +1000
I believe that a code of conduct or consumers charter should reflect
the untroubled path of the average consumers activity.

It should codify behavior that reasonable, informed parties would
expect from industry participants.

Yet there is a fundamental question we first have to ask.

What is the purpose of this code?  The answer will help direct its
structure and its level of direct enforceability or role.

Questions: