RE: [DNS] Code of Practice and enforcement

From: Jo Lim <jo.lim§auda.org.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:27:32 +1000
auDA takes all feedback into account, including that received via this list.
We realise the list archives have been unavailable for some time, we are
working to restore them and they will be available on our website as soon as
possible at http://www.auda.org.au/list/dns/archive/

Having said that, I would still encourage people to submit formal comments
to auDA for posting on our website. It simply makes it easier for us and
others to keep track of public feedback on a particular document or issue.

Regards

Jo Lim
Chief Policy Officer
.au Domain Administration