RE: [DNS] Dissent on process

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:53:14 +1100
Peter, yes I was aware of the scheduled meeting.  I simply wanted a prior
workshop on resellers' and consumer concerns and issues, so that we could
then go to that auDA meeting having already disposed of superfluous matters
that usually consume so much time.

If my experience is anything to go by, time constraints in the main meeting
will probably preclude much of the discussion that I believe will be
necessary, because the Code of Conduct will be but one agenda item among
many.  I thought I made that clear in our previous exchanges.

As a matter of interest, is the term "unilateral" appropriate for something
for which I clearly wanted general and public participation?

Meanwhile, thank you for your offer of support.

Ron Stark
Business Park Pty Ltd
mail: ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au
tel: +61 (0)3 9592 6895   fax: +61 (0)3 9591 0729
mob: +61 (0)41 812 9922

Board Candidate - Supply Class