RE: [DNS] fresh bulk AUNIC data is out in the wild

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:06:51 +1100
Dave,

If Ockham's Razor was applied to this situation it
would have solved the problem a long time ago.

If you start with the simplest explanation and
investigate it thoroughly you will get to source
of the problem alot faster. It does not guarantee
that the simplest explanation is true but it
establishes priorities and guides the problem
solving process.

However all I here from the high and mighty
intelecture-alls on this list is the application
of Hanlon's Razor - "Never attribute to malice
what can be explained by stupidity"

How convenient dont you think?

Harry