[DNS] Thank You

From: Peter <peter§instra.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:36:05 +1100
Hi Guys

At the auDA AGM I was elected as a "Supply" representative director.

My thanks to those who supported me. To them and any others who fall into
the supply definition (whether auDA members or otherwise) I promised - an
unusual election promise because I intend to keep it! - to represent your
views.

With this in mind my email is peter&#167;instra.com and my (BH) phone number is
03 9783 1800, but because I travel extensively email is the best contact.

Please bear in mind that all of us have been deluged with ING/IRA
complaints - so those are not needed, nor are multiple letters on the same
subject. But if you wish to be either original &/or constructive please
contact me.

As a matter of policy I do not intend to respond to comments or questions
on the DNS list concerning any auDA matter - it is my view that board
members should discuss these in confidence and that individual problems
should remain private... but I will answer all email to my private address.

Best regards

Peter Dean
Chairman - The Instra Group - www.instra.com & others
Director - au Domain Administration Limited