RE: [DNS] Domain Name Management and renewal process

From: Adrian Stephan <akstephan§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:33:58 +1100
I guess this is like having a driver's license that you have to resit every
two years to a new set of rules.  Hmmm, interesting concept.  Who makes the
money or am I being too cynical here?

I thought there were established precedences used by the Courts.  A point
system is used for something as sensitive as immigration.  Why can't we have
such a transparent system here.  It takes years to establish an identity for
a business and to have this sort of process is just simply ridiculous and
shows a complete lack of understanding, in my opinion.

So, I assume I am not with the flow.

Rgds

Adrian

Adrian Stephan (Managing Director)
Logistics Pty Ltd
POB 5068
PINEWOOD  VIC  3149
Ph: +61 (0)3 9888 2366 Fx: +61 (0)3 9888 2377
akstephan&#167;ozemail.com.au
adrian.stephan&#167;logistic.com.au
www.logistic.com.au