RE: [DNS] thread.119

From: David Wilkins <dwilkins§Tripoli.org.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:32:04 +1100
>At least I would expect auDA to email a notification to all prior rejected
parties. Their email >addresses _are_ in the database of rejected
applications, right?

Last I knew these rejections have gone on since the earlist days of .com.au
and as such there isnt a comprehensive database of requests/rejections..

I know im my previous role I must have rejected 100's of requests as having
no way of being sucessful and now I should go back and suggest they
reapply??  The rules were the rules as they stood at the time.. If we want
to cut these loose then an auction is about as equitable as it gets, and
auDA gets some extra funding..

Regards

David