RE: [DNS] thread.119

From: Adrian Stephan <akstephan§ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:58:46 +1100
Addendum to earlier proposal

The submission of the points could use the process employed by AUSAID.  You
register on line, and on completion it then prints out the infomation in the
form a Statutory Declaration that must be signed and returned, I think
within 14 days, or the registation lapses.

The use of a Statutory Declaration will assure that each application is
correct, far more so than a warrant.  The Statutory Declaration attracts
prescribed penalties for wrongful presentation.  I am sure there are enough
lawyers (including the CEO) that could "whip this up" off their word
processor in about 5 mintues.

I also think that the use of a Statutory Declaration signals the intention
by auDA to establish integrity and credibility into the process that at the
present time lacks either of these basic but essential criteria.

Rgds

Adrian

Adrian Stephan (Managing Director)
Logistics Pty Ltd
POB 5068
PINEWOOD  VIC  3149
Ph: +61 (0)3 9888 2366 Fx: +61 (0)3 9888 2377
akstephan&#167;ozemail.com.au
adrian.stephan&#167;logistic.com.au
www.logistic.com.au