RE: [DNS] thread.119

From: Peter <peter§instra.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:35:33 +1100
Hi

I don't usually get involved in these discussions - but - if you use a
"google" search for Australian Shelf Company you get the first two on the
list being my company and I can assure you I haven't paid for it. In most
search engines us or Shelfcom come first and second

If you want to get to the top of a search engine list ... study the other
pages found first, find a common denominators

Then build them into your pages.

We did this years and years ago and we still surface at, or near, the top
in most search engines,

Try it - don't debate it

Peter Dean
Chairman - The Instra Group