Re: [DNS] thread.119

From: Peter <peter§instra.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:15:28 +1100
Patrick

  ACN 002 129 400       Fraud Control Services Pty Limited was registered
before 1991 - without a proper search I can't give you the exact date.

Your company ACN 065 556 229        Fraud Control Pty Limited was
registered in 1994. I think your argument re domain names is valid but the
facts (as stated) are incorrect. In practice - you were the interloper

But I do agree with "I will be happy
for you to devote as much energy complaining to ASIC as you do complaining
about "logistics"."

Regards

Peter Dean
Chairman - The Instra Group.

PS For everyone but Patrick (who already knows) we are both directors of
auDA but this is a personal tease - and it sometimes works the other way!