Re: [DNS] thread.119

From: Patrick Corliss <patrick§quad.net.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:07:36 +1100
On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:07:46 +0800, Kim Davies wrote:

> The fact is, many people think they are valuable. If anyone here wants
> to convince them that they are not then I think you are probably wasting
> your time. Let them find out for themselves.

Hi Kim

Sometimes this thread gets complicated so excuse me if I am repeating someone
else or, indeed, if you or others don't get what I am saying.

Logically,

IF "many people *think* they are valuable" (and are prepared to pay good
money) THEN they *are* valuable.  That's just supply and demand.

Whether or not they work as a search mechanism is not relevant.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss