Re: [DNS] Channel partner and Bruce Tomkin

From: Ian Smith <smithi§nimnet.asn.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:16:35 +1100 (EST)
On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Peter wrote:

 > At 09:40 PM 3/22/02 -0800, you wrote:
 > > > Will John 5 please identify him/her self and their
 > > > interests?

 > Or get off the list!
 >
 > Peter
 >
 > Cowards are NOT WELCOME

Sorry, Peter, but this isn't your list to decide who's welcome and who's
not, not even by your present virtue of being a director of AuDA.

That's Kim's job, and he's doing pretty bloody well in difficult times.

The other business, of responsibility for what's said on this list, is
also pure twaddle.  To suggest that AuDA will be held responsible for
posts to a mailing list despite its disclaimer is to threaten to remove
public fora from the internet altogether.  If this list WERE moderated,
there'd be liability for having decided what to publish to it, indeed.

FWIW Kim, I'm for option 2, happy to take responsibility for what I say.

Cheers, Ian  (IS297-AU)