RE: [DNS] DNS List

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:46:53 +0000
>Perhaps each member also promoting AuDA on their own websites with links
>etc would be a good idea. Maybe an AuDA endorsed logo and link html
>that could be distributed as part of the membership package.

This is an excellent idea that auda should definitely consider.  As competition
at the registry level becomes a reality, I presume auda will release an
"auda accredited registrar" logo as ICANN has done.  This will be something
that all registrars will undoubtedly promote prominently with obvious benefits.

I think an "auda membership" logo is also an excellent idea although i have
seen a couple of sites that have used one of the various "ICANN at Large"
logos in what i regard as dubious attempts to imply some form of endorsement
by ICANN.  I think it would need to make it clear that being a member did
not actually imply any form of endorsement by auda...

rgds
jon