RE: [DNS] Not only are customers hijacked ...

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:00:17 +1100
Focus on the issues Ron.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Stark [mailto:ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 5:44 PM
To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
Subject: [DNS] Not only are customers hijacked ...

I started the furore with a single issue - DDNS claiming to support the auDA
code of conduct, yet blatantly acting in breach of it.  My point was (and
still is) that even the CoC can itself be abused, as it seems to have been
in this case.

Somewhere along the line that serious issue has been hijacked and turned
into a nonsense by somebody who spouts lots of snide comments whilst lacking
the moral fortitude to stand up and be counted, by hiding behind anonymity.

Ginger Fish, if you're not prepared to stand up, shut up.

Ron Stark
Business Park Pty Ltd
mail: ronstark&#167;businesspark.com.au
phone: +61 (0)3 9592 6895   fax: +61 (0)3 9591 0729
mob: +61 (0)41 812 9922

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this email is intended solely
for the person to whom it is addressed,
and is strictly confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient or you have received it in error,
please notify me immediately by reply email
or on +61 (0)3 9592 6895,
and delete this message from your system.