RE: [DNS] moderator

From: Dave Hooper <dave§davehooper.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:47:15 +1100
Sasha,

       > she clearly stated that unless ING left her clients alone
       >
       > she will sell the full com.au database to our competitors

I'm sure Jacqui can speak for herself on this, but it sounds to me like she
must be fairly frustrated by an apparent unlevel playing field to offer to
even it up by allowing the competition to have the data.

       > so jacqui where did you get the data from???

As far as I am aware this information was all posted on the 'net some time
ago (just prior to auDA removing the hosting responsibilities from Net
Registry). Happy to be corrected if you can prove me wrong on this.

Dave Hooper