RE: [DNS] Start your own domain registration business today !

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:08:11 +1100
Too late Jackie.  You have an old copy, and it's already been used.  We're
already issuing a brand new one, and Nigel's already received 25 orders.
I'm going to start selling after I've finished this cup of coffee.

We are, however, looking for a top class tele-domain-sales person who's been
trained by the best in the business!  ;)

Ron Stark