RE: [DNS] moderator

From: Sasha Sudakov <sasha§internetnamegroup.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:35:42 +1100
hey sally

can you please tell the list what price do you charge for a domain name
registration??

it's not a very intelligent comment to make, that we should inform the
registrant in regards to competition

example
 'ING are not your current registrar'
'ING are offering a competing service to <xxx>, your current registrar'
'you can renew your domain with either of ING or <xxx> equally well'
etc

our job at ING is to look after consumers that obviously have been neglected

we charge what may be perceived a premium for our service

some people choose to buy a BMW and others may go with Hyundai

both get you from A to B in the same amount of time

"BMW a sheer driving pleasure"

that's not said for nothing

Sasha Sudakov

Internet Name Group

222 St Kilda Road. St.Kilda

Melbourne. VIC 3182

Tel : +61 3 9525 5285

Fax : +61 3 9525 5300

Email : sasha&#167;internetnamegroup.com

*****************

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the

use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this message

you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you
have received

this message in error, please notify Internet Name Group immediately. Any

expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where
the sender

specifically states them to be the views of Internet Name Group.