Re: [DNS] moderator

From: Nigel Burke <nigel§avs.net.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:49:15 +1100
WTF is ING still doing in Australia. ?!?!?!

I look up to the administrators of New Zealand for kicking ING out of the
country - something Australia should have done months ago.

NZ had the sense about them to get rid of a company who sends junk mail to
other people's customers. Why can't Australia do that? Is ING doing the
right thing for contacting OUR customers with these THREATENING renewal
letters?? I don't think so!

Why can't auDA BAN this practice? Does auDA have an interest in ING and
other such companies.

It's not just old domains that are being contacted. I have registered
.com.au domains to only receive their deceitful notices about their
'Australian Business Directory'. How do they get this information?

auDA - What is being done about ING's business practices??? I have never
seen ING advertise in a magazine, newpaper, sponsorship or anything like
that. They send direct marketing to existing .com.au customers. There's only
one please where this kind of information is held.

Can we as a group complain to ICANN that auDA is not carrying out their
responsibilities??

Regards,
Nigel