Provisional Registrars

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§businesspark.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:56:35 +1100
Let me pose a question.  At the moment every reseller is a reseller of MIT.
On the assumption that they are indeed accredited, ING are going to have to
do one of three things - sell only directly, poach MIT's resellers or create
their own resellers from scratch.

Given their appalling record and newly-emerged smugness, how many of MIT's
resellers are going to move to ING?  Any other registrar but, I should
think.

The issue that I see, though is this: Will ING do to their fellow registrars
what they're doing to their fellow resellers.  More to the point, as a
registrar, will they have access to other registrars' client records?

Ron Stark