CREDIBILITY SHOT TO HELL

From: Rebecca Patrick <rebecca_patrick2001§yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:59:10 -0800 (PST)
http://www.asic.gov.au
~ Australian Securities and Investments Commission

http://www.asic.com.au
~ Internet Name Group Commercial Website  ~~~~
(CERTAINLY NOT THE "ASIC")

http://www.aunic.net/
~  Australian Network Information Centre

http://www.aunic.com.au
~  INSTRA        ~~~~~   (A FAR CRY FROM "AUNIC")
POPULAR GENERIC DOMAINS - NO RESTRICTIONS
.com-and.net   com-au.net    .co-nz.net .pty-ltd.com
.net-and.com   firm.net.au    .firm.net.nz
.nz-au.com      ????

Considering how respected members of the .au industry
operate and how one "could" perceive them as
missleading consumers, why would anyone give a
second thought to http://www.internetregistry.com.au
??

Best Regards,

Rebecca