Re: [DNS] stupid question

From: David Uzzell <support§saintspc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:20:02 +1100 (EST)
Just find a Registrar that your happy with and the price is rite for you!

I personally use joker.com for my private domains and friends and some
customers but generally use www.melbourneit.com.au to do some as well just
for the speed of the iste compaired to joker.com!

And they are all Credit Card or some for of other upfront payment!

It is really up to you and no need to be in AUS only to achive it!

David Uzzell
Saints PC Pty Ltd
T/as Diversified Data
http://www.saintspc.com.au