Re: RE: [DNS] Withdrawing from DNS list

From: IBC Staff - Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:10:47 +0800
Chris,
with all due respect to what you and auda have achieved
thus far,  and i mean that very sincerely,  what you are
seeing on the list is taunts from unscrupulous cowboys and
legitimate frustrations from those of us who  are
disappointed that the domain nmae situation has no yet
improved, despite the appearance of the new regime.

sticking head in sand will not help, but only add to
frustrations.  when will you guys be enforcing your code of
practice?

cheers
Richard

> Frankly, I agree with Adrian. However, I, unfortunately,
have no choice
> but to continue to subscribe to the list for the moment.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris Disspain
> CEO - auDA
> ceo&#167;auda.org.au
> www.auda.org.au

the .au registry
> operator) is officially withdrawing from the DNS list.
>
> The list was once a place that allowed everyone from
industry pundits to
> the "Joe Public" user to comment on issues surrounding
the domain name
> industry both locally and globally.
>
> Now it is filled with pointless remarks and even more
stupid taunts from
> unscrupulous operators with no respect for anything but
the dollars they
> can make.
>
> The lack of common sense and moderation has cluttered
my "deleted items"
> folder for too long.
>
> Someone send me an email when the list starts to contain
useful and
> meaningful discussion topics.
>
> Until then, we have better things to do - like build a
world class and,
> more importantly, credible registry system that all
Australian users can
> be proud of.
>

> Adrian Kinderis
> Managing Director
> AusRegistry Pty. Ltd.
> Level 11, 10 Queens Rd.
> Melbourne, Victoria. 3004.
> P: 03 9866 1990
> F: 03 9866 1970
> E: adrian&#167;ausregistry.com.au
<mailto:adrian&#167;austregistry.com.au>