RE: [DNS] [FBI] WHO IS REBECCA ?

From: Harry Hoholis <webmaster§webaccess.com.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:12:01 +1100
Hi Patrick,

I'm glad I provided some entertainment, but have some mercy
on us mere mortals, making me laugh for half an hour straight
is just cruel and painful.

Throw in a few cowboy remarks, give'em something to bark at.

Perfect comebacks like that could easily rupture a spleen.
Maybe a courtesy warning email offline prior to posting,
giving me a chance to prepair for the slaughter.

Harry