Re: [DNS] FACTS & RESPONSIBILITIES

From: Nigel Burke <nigel§avs.net.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 04:11:05 +1100
Hi Jon,

I agree with you here. We all should stop bitching about specific registries
but I mean, what's been done about it?

Maybe we could start a consumer awareness web site for .com.au registrants
to refer to when the are confused about what's going on in the .au domain
registration industry.

I am willing to put a site together to inform consumers from ISPs, web hosts
and domain registries on what's going on without any ads etc on it. A site
that all the companies who abide by the 'Code of Conduct' including a
blacklist of domain registries that can send their customers to get the most
up-to-date information from. Even have a partition of registries that have a
good track record.

Would anyone be interested sending their confused customers to such a site?

Regards,
Nigel