RE: [DNS] Code of conduct

From: Ginger Fish <ginger-fish§scifi-art.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:09:56 +1100
Bruce, thank you for answering the first part, but i think you missed the
second part :

auDA is well aware of the business practices of these companies and yet here
THEY SITE ON THE CODE OF CONDUCT COMMITEE

NETREGISTRY  proved they could not be trusted with the auNIC database and
yet the same company have a representative on the Code of Conduct Commitee?

Peter Dean, Istra Pty Ltd, www.aunic.com.au, Director of auDA, conflict of
interest, and to top it off, sits on the Code of Conduct Commitee ?

And, Rod "Scam claim over com.au reselling" Keys.

http://www.auda.org.au/policy/code-committee-2002/

Rod Keys  Discount Domain Names  Reseller    DISCOUNT DOMAIN NAMES??  see
below
Brett Fenton ( Larry's dog )  NetRegistry  Registrar         NET REGISTRY?
see below
Peter Dean  Instra Group  Registrar          YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING

"Domain Name Authority of Australia (DNA) Business Manager - Rod Keys
"Scam claim over com.au reselling.
http://www.it.mycareer.com.au/e-commerce/20001024/A2319-2000Oct23.html

"Melbourne's Domain Name Authority of Australia (www.dna.asn.au) has been
writing in hard copy to com.au name owners ahead of the renewal date,
offering to renew their names."

"Domain Name Authority of Australia (DNA) Business Manager - Rod Keys
"Domain name resellers blockade rival company"
http://www.it.mycareer.com.au/breaking/20001017/A56590-2000Oct17.html

INTERNET NAME GROUP  - PROVISIONALLY ACCREDITED REGISTRAR

Sasha Sudakov attends Code of Conduct Meeting. --- WHAT FOR??????
http://www.auda.org.au/about/minutes/public-20011211.pdf

Internet Name Group scam
http://www.auda.org.au/list/dns/archive/032001/0060.html

The greed behind gratuitous grace
http://www.smh.com.au/icon/0111/13/news4.html

Riddle of 10-year deals on .au names with a two-year life
http://it.mycareer.com.au/networking/20010410/A35593-2001Apr10.html

Name seller flogs .biz names via asic.com
http://www.smh.com.au/news/0106/22/biztech/biztech15.html

"Spam" Attack Prompts Suspension By Domainz.
http://www.aardvark.co.nz/pr2001/090601.htm

http://www.idg.net.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/D6AC0A53F05ECFC6CC256ABF00090DE4!open
document

Ginger