Re: [DNS] Code of conduct

From: Ian <auda§lemonstone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:23:28 +1100
After following this thread it amazes me how stupid some of you people
really are and YOU are making decisions for my benefit :<(

Anyway after the generic names are released I can't see how auDa has got
anything left to do which will affect the internet community. I suppose when
they run out of cash it will be time to auction off the Geographical
Domains. After all a few codes of conduct here and there aren't going to
change the way anybody operates. And at the speed they operate who would
want a .biz.au or .name.au anyway may as well have a .au.com domain.