RE: [DNS] ING's latest "renewal advice"

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:46:52 +0000
Pretty clear that they are not acting in accordance with clause 8 of the
Interim Code of Practice:

"All solicitations for business should be clearly identified as such, and
should include a statement that the registrant is under no obligation to
respond and may choose to renew their domain name licence through their
existing registrar or reseller."

ING