RE: [DNS] Internet Registrations Australia

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:36:37 +1100
No. I suspect that it was issued to them before the generic ban was
introduced in 1996 in the same way the news was also issued.

No names that were on the generic list have yet been released and they
won't be until the new names policy comes into force.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au