RE: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Ian Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:14:21 +0800
Chris / Ron

SETEL will forward this Consumer Alert to its 50 association members early
next week, with a request to inform their members (> 500,000).

Ian

--
Ian Johnston, Policy Consultant
Small Enterprise Telecommunications Centre (SETEL)

SETEL is a national small business consumer association
advancing the interest of Australian small businesses
as telecommunications and e-commerce consumers

... snip ...