Re: [DNS] DNS List

From: Provisionaly Accredited <aucom_fan§yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:43:34 -0800 (PST)
Very good point Kim.

Isn't it better to show honour and surrender all what
could make people doubt and be suspicious , or is it
better go still hold on something that only destroys
your credibility and sense of duty as a Director of
auDA ?

Peter Dear, how do you want people to take auDA
seriously when "some" of the directors deal in
conflict of interest and talk like they have something
to hide , or get shitty the minute you say something
they can't respond to, something that unveil some
truth ?

Our advice , for what it is worth would be to
surrender these domain names and start building a
solid reputation for auDA before it is too late,
because of your actions and the arrogance you use that
does not make you sound like somebody serious.

Peter dean, i am John 5 , and so far i haven't
offended anybody or use foul language , or been
aggressive towards anybody, i wish to remain
anonymous, that does not mean that what i say is not
important.

If anybody can prove that me and Kim are wrong asking
Peter Dean to surrender these domains and act like a
responsible Director, i will be more than happy to
apologise and retract my comment.

It really seems like a lot of things are clouded at
auDA, either because the auDA administration has no
idea about what is going on and need little people to
do their job ( which seriously compromise the
credibility of auDA ), is it because they have more
important things to do than pay attention to issues
that make this industry a hell of a mess, is it
because some of the directors are in bed with
suscpicious company, or have conflicts of interest (
apart from Peter dean, i very much doubt it but you
never know ), is it because it is really too difficult
for them to get the job done properly ( in that case a
re-election of some of the directors would be the way
to go ) ...well so far, the only people i have seen
that did their job right here are Kim with the
moderation and Chris Disspain with consumer alerts and
recent active participation in dealing with the
important issues at hand.... i haven't seen Peter Dean
taking any position or defending resellers and
consumers for the matter , he just got shitty because
he cannot explain to us what it is he is doing
exactly...

My apologies for any inconvenience, but you have got
to accept the truth, and as i said before, i will be
more than happy to apologies if anything i post to
this list i wrong or not useful.

Best Regards

John 5