Re: [DNS] DNS List

From: Provisionaly Accredited <aucom_fan§yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:57:53 -0800 (PST)
Peter Dean,

It is really strange the way you run off in private or
unsubscribe from the list everytime you have to give
serious explanations to the public, we know that Kim
Davies is also a Director of auDA, did you ask him to
remove anybody who would ash you questions, did you
ask him to cover your in case your reputation is put
in jeopardy ?

I doubt Kim would take that seriously because i have
the highest respect for him.

is that an acceptable behavious from a director of
auDA ?

does auDA benefit from someone that plays both sides
against the middle and doesn't have enough honour to
defend himself in public ?

Best Regards

John 5